Lunes, Marso 14, 2016

C500 juice drink

In a tropical country like the Philippines, cold drinks are always in demand particularly during summer. Choosing which drink to purchase is sometimes an issue especially if we have a lot of options to choose from. We need to ensure that it will really refresh us and at the same time give us health benefits. Just recently I have found this new drink named C500 juice drink.
What is unique about C500 is it contains 500mg of vitamin C. When I read its label and saw this info, I did not think twice to buy and try it. We cannot easily find a drink that has more vitamin C like this juice drink. It is what I usually drink when I am at work and whenever I forget to take my ascorbic acid tablet. I think it is one of the good alternatives to vitamin C supplements.
Another thing I like about C500 is it is very affordable. It is actually cheaper than other vitamin C juice drinks. It only costs 15.40 Php / 355 ml bottle and comes in two varieties: Tangy Lemonade & Citrus Orange. Both flavors have a pleasant taste and I like them both. They are neither too sweet nor sour. Everyone in my family likes them too.
C500 juice drink is one of the best drinks I have ever tasted. It is like an energy drink to me. With it, I feel so refreshed and energized. I always buy and drink one when I go out or travel. My mother or brother does the same thing at times.
I strongly recommend C500 to health-conscious individuals. Since it has a lot of vitamin C, it can help boost and strengthen our immune system. So it does not only quench our thirst but it also keeps us healthy. I suggest that it should have more flavors such as pineapple, pomelo and guyabano. They should advertise it (again) on TV so more people will learn about it and purchase it.
I am pretty sure kids and adults alike will love C500! It has a taste that tickles one’s taste buds and vitamins that everybody needs.




Also available in Tangy Lemonade Flavor

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento